Comment on page
How to trade tokens
Trading on PolyDEX is very easy compared to most exchanges. You aren't going to be overwhelmed by orderbooks and numbers , and calculations are all handled for you. For advanced users, we will be adding limit orders and support for more granular control.
2. Unlock your wallet by clicking Sign in at the top right-hand corner.
3. Choose the token you want to trade from the dropdown menu in the "Swap From" section.
Whichever token you choose, you will need to make sure you have some to trade with. Your balance is shown above the token dropdown menu.
4. Choose the token you want to trade to in the "Swap To" section as above. Next, type an amount for your "To" currency by clicking inside the input box.
Your "From" currency amount will be estimated automatically. You can also type your "From" amount and have the "To" amount estimate automatically if you like.
5. Check the details, and click the Swap button.
6. A window with more details will appear. Check the details are correct.
When you are ready, click the Confirm Swap button. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
7. Done! You can click View on PolygonScan to see your transaction details on the explorer.